Custom Sticks and Accessories:
- Signature Hickory Drumsticks model made from Mr. Drum in Seregno/Brianza
- 13″x5″ European Walnut stave shell snare by UP-Drums
Vintage drums from my private collection:
- Ludwig Super Classic drumset: 22″x14″, 13″x9″, 16″x16″ (Blue Oyster Pearl) from ’64
- Ludwig Supraphonic 14″ x 5″ from ’65
- Ludwig Supersensitive 14″ x 6,5″ from ’76
- Sakae Rhythm King 14″ x 5″ (beech shell) early 60s
- Some vintage Paiste and Zildjian Cymbals from 80s and 90s era.
My personal gear:
Currently, I use a “pop-rock” standard maple drumset (BD 22″, T 10″, 12″, 14, 16) by Italian brand Drum Sound and a standard small kit for small locations and jazz music (BD 18″, T 10″, FT 14″) by another Italian brand Tamburo, Opera series.
I usually choose my cymbals setup from different brands which Zildjian, Ufip, Murat Diril, Paiste, Istanbul Mehmet, and more, to have the best sound in every situation.
Snares by DW, Ludwig, Pearl, Tama, AK-Drums, UP-Drums, and more of standard and custom drums.