Custom Sticks and Accessories:
- Signature Hickory Drum-stick model made from Mr. Drum in Seregno/Brianza
- 14″x5,5″ Copper shell snare by AK-Drums
- 13″x5″ European Walnut stave shell snare by UP-Drums
Vintage drums from my private collection:
- Ludwig Super Classic drumset: 22″x14″, 13″x9″, 16″x16″ (Blue Oyster Pearl) from ’64
- Ludwig Supraphonic 14″ x 5″ from ’65
- Ludwig Supersensitive 14″ x 6,5″ from ’76
- Some vintage Paiste and Zildjian Cymbals from 80s and 90s era.
My personal gear:
Currently, I use a “pop-rock” standard maple drumset (BD 22″, T 10″, 12″, 14, 16) by Italian brand Drum Sound and a standard small kit for small locations and jazz music (BD 18″, T 10″, FT 14″) by another Italian brand Tamburo, Opera series.
I usually choose my cymbals setup from different brands which Zildjian, Murat Diril, Paiste, Istanbul Mehmet, and more, to have the best sound in every situation.